Person working at desk

Lodge your application or certificate

Many councils provide online facilities for electronic lodgement of complying development certificates (through the Electronic Housing Code) or development applications.  Find out how to lodge your application here.

Read more

Person working on a mobile device

Track your application

Many councils provide online facilities for tracking development applications.

Person working on a laptop

Find a major project

The Department of Planning and Environment has online tracking facilities for development proposals comprising State significant development and State significant infrastructure.

Read more