The modification involves the delivery of:
- Sydenham Station and precinct works
- Sydney Metro Trains Facility South
- Track and rail system facilities
- Adjustments to the Sydenham Pit and Drainage Pumping Station
- Ancillary infrastructure works
Interact with the stages for their names
Administrative modification to delete one condition and to change 15 other conditions, as well as amendments to definitions and reporting requirements.
Construction of a temporary acoustic shed at Blues Point over the tunnel boring machine retrieval shaft
The modification seeks to modify the Martin Place Metro Station including reconfiguration of the station layout, provision of a new concourse link and retention of existing MLC pedestrian link.
Provision of Central Walk including a new east concourse, connections to the aboveground suburban platforms.