Skip to main content

Submission for: Kariong Sand and Soil Supplies Facility


Name Withheld

Ourimbah, New South Wales


How is this possible without getting council approval. If we even just
want to do a minor modification to put house we must put a submission
into council, yet a development such as this is approved?