Submission for: The new Sydney Fish Market - Concept and Stage 1
ELIZABETH BAY, New South Wales
I love the concept and idea in action of the re development of the Bays Precinct of Sydney.
The new Fish Market and Meto Rail Line are brilliant initiatives.
The Fish Market plan by 3XN Architects is world class. This will make this area of Blackwattle Bay a go to destination for Sydney Siders and Visitors.
This precinct has the potential now to be a second Darling Harbour for all.
Recommendations for the the Fish Market area.
1. A Ferry service to the Fish Market area linking the existing nearby Ferry route of Circular Quay to Darling Harbour.
The Bays Precinct recommendations
1. A Helicopter or vertical take off aircraft facility. This can be for rapid transport for People in the general area needing urgent medical assistance. Also for the lifting and delivery of machinery that could be in difficult to access locations in the Bays Precinct or nearby locations.
2. Find a useful purpose for the Glebe Island Silos instead of concrete manufacturing. There's constantly an air pollution problem with concrete dust in this area.
3. Residential and Commercial Development on the foreshore of the Bays Precinct.
4. Outstanding Landscape Architectural development including Parkland and useful outdoor spaces including bike tracks for our community.
I'd love to have more involvement with this great development for the Bays Precinct.
Feel free to contact me so I can be of any service for the Government with this development as a dynamic Consultant.