Submission for: Western Harbour Tunnel & Warringah Freeway Upgrade
Clareville, New South Wales
I object to the Western Harbour Tunnel and Warringah Freeway Upgrade for the following reasons:
- It will be very expensive and within a short time will become another traffic congestion problem
- Better public transport systems would be more acceptable
- The construction will destroy valuable bushland and water catchments
- The amenity of beautiful bushland areas will be damaged for both people and animals
- Possible damage to Aboriginal heritage sites and these are irreplaceable.