Electronic Housing Code
An increasing number of councils in NSW enable you to determine whether your building or renovation requires a complying development certificate or is exempt development through the Electronic Housing Code website.
If your building or renovation requires a complying development certificate you can apply for it online using the Electronic Housing Code which also allows you to:
- Investigate your development options for an individual site, including the identification of land based restrictions,
- Generate an exempt and / or complying development report,
- Prepare your complying development application electronically,
- Select your preferred Certifier from a pre-nominated list,
- Lodge your application electronically,
- Monitor the progress of your application, and
- View and download your complying development determination.
Go to Electronic Housing Code.
To view the Electronic Housing Code website you'll need Internet Explorer (10 and above) or Google Chrome.