The ePlanning program is improving access to the NSW planning system, making it more transparent and easier to use. ePlanning is transforming the traditional paper-based and face-to-face interactions to an online environment where people can access planning services from anywhere at any time.
The program includes online tools to help with planning and development in NSW.
Development Assessment Roadshow 2016
The Department embarked on a ten location Development Assessment Roadshow in September and early October 2016. These events were an opportunity to provide private certifiers and council staff an update on:
- Amendments to planning legislation: simplified Housing Code, Inland Code and other proposals to improve and expand complying development;
- Functionality presented on the NSW Planning Portal: submission and lodgement of development applications and complying development certificates, concurrences and referrals, fee payments and the role of the certifier.
The materials presented at the Roadshows have been made available below:
- Amendments to Planning Legislation presentation
- NSW Planning Portal presentation - private certifiers
- NSW Planning Portal presentation - NSW council staff
NB: The screen mock-ups used within this presentation are for illustrative purposes only and the final design and functionality may differ.
Additional information, including a detailed Frequently Asked Questions document, will be made available shortly.
If you have any questions about the materials or online lodgement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .