Transport for NSW has prepared a rezoning proposal for the South Eveleigh Train Workshop (heritage registered as the Large Erecting Shop).
The rezoning proposal aims to deliver a mixed-use development with commercial and retail uses.
The workshop’s heritage character will be protected, and the building’s exterior will undergo heritage conservation upgrades.
For more information please see the exhibition documents below and visit the department's South Eveleigh Train Workshop webpage.
- Explanation of intended effect amended 10 November 2022
- Large Erecting Shop planning report
- Appendix A - Development Approval Strategy Statement
- Appendix B - Design Report
- Appendix B - Design Report - 19 August 2022
- Appendix C - Design Excellence Strategy
- Appendix D - Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Statement
- Appendix E - Non-Aboriginal Statement of Heritage Impact
- Appendix F - Non-Aboriginal Heritage Study
- Appendix G - Heritage Interpretation Plan
- Appendix H - Environmental Sustainability Planning Study
- Appendix I - Noise and Vibration Assessment
- Appendix J - Public Art Strategy
- Appendix K - Traffic Impact Assessment
- Appendix L - Utilities & Infrastructure Servicing Report
- Appendix M - Sydney Water Infrastructure Report
- Appendix N - Flood Risk Assessment
- Appendix O - Draft Plan of Subdivision
- Appendix P - Preliminary Site Investigation Report
- Appendix Q - Consultation Outcomes Report
Response to Submissions
- Response to Submissions Report
- Appendix A – Revised Reference Scheme and Design Report
- Appendix B – Letter from the Heritage Council of NSW
- Appendix C – Design Principles
- Appendix D – Draft Preliminary Moveable Heritage Register
- Appendix E – Revised Connecting with Country Framework
- Appendix F – Response to City of Sydney Submission
- Appendix G – Response to City of Sydney ESD Targets