The draft Rhodes place strategy was publicly exhibited between 31 August and 9 October 2020.
Thank you to all who provided feedback.
The Draft Place Strategy built on community and stakeholder feedback received from earlier exhibitions in 2017 and 2018-2019 and was prepared to facilitate the continued transformation of Rhodes supported by upgrades and improvements to transport infrastructure, a new school, new and improved open space areas and an extension of the harbour foreshore promenade.
All feedback and submissions will be carefully considered and will be used to refine the Place Strategy, master plan and local environmental plan amendments that will guide the redevelopment of the Rhodes precinct.
View the Rhodes LEP Maps
- Annexure B1 - Land Zoning Map
- Annexure B2 - Height of Building Map
- Annexure B3 - FSR map
- Annexure B4 - Active Street Frontage Map
- Annexure B5 - Additional Local Provisions Map
- Annexure B6 - Key Sites Map
- Annexure B7 - Affordable Housing Map
- Annexure B8 - Foreshore Building Line Map
- Annexure B9 - Flood Prone Land Map
- Annexure B10 - Intensive Urban Development Map
- Annexure B11 - Land Reserved for Acquisition
- Annexure B12 - Lot Size Map