Glenfield was rezoned on 16 July 2021.
The place strategy shows how Glenfield can be a connected, thriving community where people come together to enjoy parks and playing fields, green and abundant open space.
The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment worked with School Infrastructure NSW, Transport for NSW, Campbelltown City Council and other state agencies to prepare the Glenfield Place Strategy.
The draft place strategy was exhibited for public comment from 9 December 2020 to 12 February 2021.
Previously exhibited documents
- An Explanation of Intended Effect
- The Draft Glenfield Place Strategy
- The Draft Glenfield Structure Plan
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Assessment
- Biodiversity Study
- Glenfield Social Infrastructure and Open-Space Services Report
- Heritage Impact Statement
- Infrastructure and Utilities Report
- Transport Management Plan
- Urban Design Report