Note: Only enforcements and inspections undertaken by the Department from March 2020 will be shown above.
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 submissions
There is insufficient justification for this project to be established on rural land. There are appropriate alternative locations on existing industrial land in the local vicinity. Please justify why industrial land was not utilised.
New South Wales
1. The BESS (Battery Energy Storage System) should be built on industrial land not on rural land as proposed.
As attached is Wallerawang Zoning map showing Industrial land close to Transgrid substation in our opinion is a better option.
2. This project is not what we were told orginally and found the information in the community information booklet to be misleading
3. Nothing was ever mentioned about noise walls per Fig 18-12, fig 18-14. Attached is pictures of our daily views from driveway and backyard.
4. We are concerned about the walls that will be erected for potential explosions and fires as no other sites have walls surrounding them.
5. We should not have to put up with vegetation around our house to stop noise and our view.