We are seeking feedback on proposed changes to the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000 (the 2000 Regulation). These changes are detailed in the exhibition draft of the proposed Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2021 (2021 Regulation) and supporting materials. These documents are available below.
- View the proposed Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2021.
- View the Regulatory Impact Statement
- EP&A Regulation Overview fact sheet
- Designated Development fact sheet
- Development Assessment and Complying Development fact sheet
- Planning Certificates fact sheet
- Infrastructure and Environmental Impact Assessment fact sheet
- Response to Issues Paper fact sheet
Have your say by 22 September 2021
The department welcomes your feedback on the proposed 2021 Regulation. We encourage you to use the online submission form below to provide your feedback. The exhibition materials may help guide your submission.
Submissions must be made during the exhibition period, which closes on 22 September 2021.
Submissions will be publicly available on our website with personal contact details removed. If you do not want your submission publicly published, please clearly indicate by marking it ‘CONFIDENTIAL’.