This guide is for you if:
You’re building a project home in NSW
A project home is a pre-designed house built by a project home builder on land you already own. It’s not a house and land package or renovation.
You already own and have registered the land
You have completed the purchase, settlement and registration of a block of land on which you intend to build a home.
And, you’re building a single dwelling house.
A single dwelling house is commonly one individual detached house on a separate lot.
The myHome Planner makes it easier to understand:
- your land and what you can build on it
- what you should know before you hire a builder, including cost considerations
- the approvals you need to simplify the application process
- the build process and people's roles
- building risks and how to avoid them
- what to do if things don't go to plan.
How it works:
To start, we’ll ask you some questions to tailor your information and then step you through the build process.
If this guide does not apply to your build, you can find more information at: