The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment is not the author of submissions that it receives and that appear on this website, therefore it:
- lays no claim to the accuracy or appropriateness of the submissions
- in no way adopts or approves of any content contained in the submissions.
When making a submission you authorise the department to collect your personal information in order to identify you in connection with your submission. Your name will be published with your submission unless you ask for your name to be withheld. You have a right to access and correct your personal information.
All submissions received by the department are made publicly available in accordance with section 4.39 and 5.17 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 and clause 82 and 196 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000.
The views expressed in submissions are those of the authors themselves and do not reflect the position of the department or any of its employees.
Each person or organisation who makes a submission provides a royalty-free licence to the department. This allows the department to use, reproduce and publish the submission on its website, including converting the submission into a different format for the purposes of meeting accessibility requirements.
If a submission contains material that is owned by a third party, the submitter warrants that it has obtained all necessary licences and consents required to use that material and has made arrangements for the payment of royalties or other fees payable in respect of the use of the material.
The act of making a submission represents an agreement by the submitter that they accept responsibility for the entire content of their submission, including all statements and opinions made therein.
It is a criminal offence under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 to provide false or misleading information in a connection with a planning matter. It is also a serious criminal offence under the Crimes Act 1900 to provide information to the Department of Planning and Environment knowing that the information is false or misleading or the information omits any matter or thing, without which the information is misleading.
By making a submission and agreeing to our terms and conditions you confirm that:
- you give the department a royalty-free licence to allow the Department to use, reproduce and publish to the public your submission on its website, including converting your submission into a different format for the purpose of meeting web accessibility requirements.
- you have read and understood the department's privacy statement, and agree to the department using your submission in the ways that you describe, including publication on this website, and possible supply to third parties such as state agencies, local government and the proponent.
- you have read your submission carefully and have checked the accuracy of the factual assertions you have made in your submission. The content of your submission is factually correct and otherwise contains expressions of opinion that you honestly hold.
- you have not provided any false or misleading information in your submission or omitted any information from your submission which would make it false or misleading.
- your submission does not contain offensive, threatening, defamatory, or inappropriate content.
- your submission does not contain personal information (names and addresses) which can be used to identify another person without their consent.
- you acknowledge the department's disclaimer and accept responsibility for any and all content provided in your submission.
- you have declared whether you have any reportable political donations in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.